1. Of all the tools and gadgets you own which do you most enjoy using? There are just so many "gadgets" to choose from. iPad, laptop, smartphone, DSLR, KitchenAid.....how do you choose? I'd have to pick my camera. I can be creative with it and it allows me to show the beauty of God's creation. Whether that beauty is in the heart of His people, His creation (flowers, landscape, creatures), or through the gifts He has given to man. The ability to create beauty in food, architecture, or art.
2. When (if ever) is impatience a virtue? Not sure I can think of an instance for this one.
3. What temperature do you keep your thermostat set to in winter? Do you have another way to heat your house besides a furnace of some type? My thermostat is set at 68 in the winter (75 in the summer). Which, at the moment, is very comfortable. Our furnace is our only heat source. Well, besides me. My hubby says I'm his little heater. He can barely lie next to me a couple minutes when.....poof....flame on. ahahaha. Those of you who are going thru the change know exactly what I'm talking about.
4. Do/did you have a close relationship with any of your grandparents? Yes, I was very close to my grandmother. I miss her every day.
5. When did you last have a family portrait taken? Ha! Just a couple weeks ago while we were on vacation. I set my camera on the tripod, set the timer, focused on the hubs, jumped in the picture, and voila. Instant family portrait. :)
6. What does the word patriotism mean to you? Loyalty. Self-worth. My husband.
7. Do you like to play cards and if so, what's your favorite card game? I love playing cards. My favorite is Pitch. With the grand-boy, it's go fish.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm taking an on-line workshop with a fabulously skilled photographer. I'm hoping to hone my photography skills and become bold, confident and creative through the process. I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time. There are extraordinary women from around the world with amazing talents taking this course with me. I'm excited to learn with them and from them. My first assignment is to make an inspiration board. Have you made one before?
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,