Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lordy, Lordy, The HodgePodge is 40!!!!

 

1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute? Let's see. I have a family pack of 12 pre-made hamburger patties. I can just throw them on the grill along with corn on the cob and beans. Instant party!

2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?  I procrastinate about things.....sometimes.

3. What's something about yourself that you hope will
never change?  My sense of adventure.

4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
That totally depends on the person and the occasion.

5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
I'm so a bird nerd. Thank you, Grandma.

6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what? Turning off the stove, locking the door, locating my phone.

7. What's your favorite place for people watching? The zoo! ahahaha.


8. Insert your own random thought here. Summer is almost over....huge sigh! I can't believe how fast it went by. School either started or will start in the next day or two. I did not make it to a water park again this summer. I did finally make it pool side. Last week. My summer gotta do list is slowly being whittled away. There will be a fall list that will take me into the holiday season. What about you? Do you make lists? How are you doing on yours?

Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.


Peace and Joy,
Susan

2 Corinthians 7:1 (NKJV)  1 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

We've had a busy summer but there are still a couple of events coming up that I'm looking forward to. I'm starting a holiday prep list. I am determined not to have it all pile up the week before Christmas!

Thena said...

I always say I'm going to make lists, but rarely do. I bet I would get more done if I would.

Michelle said...

I love your instant party meal.

Birds can be very interesting and beautiful.

I have been known to check and re-check my purse to make sure my phone is there before going somewhere.

Stacy said...

Bird nerd...love that! My grandmother is also the one that passed me her love of birds.

Mary said...

I really need to write out lists for the holidays!
I wish I was adventurous...I don't know where our oldest gets it from!

Amiee said...

What time's the party? I'll be right over ;)

KrippledWarrior said...

That can't be true. Summer is almost over?