Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Funny - The Preacher's Teeth

A minister had all of his remaining teeth pulled out. New dentures were being made.

The first Sunday, he only preached 10 minutes. The second Sunday, he preached only 20 minutes. On the third Sunday, he preached 1 hour 25 minutes.

When asked about this by some of the congregation, he responded this way:


“The first Sunday, my gums were so sore it hurt to talk. The second Sunday, my new dentures were hurting me a lot. The third Sunday, I accidentally grabbed my wife's dentures...and I couldn't shut up.”


Happy Friday!

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 138:2 (NKJV)  I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

6 comments:

Penny said...

LOL!!!

pam said...

Ha!

Sweet Tea said...

You are so baaaaad!! LOL!!

Joyce said...

Ha-that's a funny one...have a great weekend!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too funny.....Have missed stopping by...have had little time to blog and not hear enough time to read blogs....hope you are doing good...

Teresa

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!

Hubby broke his front tooth recently and it was about a 4 week project to be fitted for a partial!!!