1. July 20th marks the anniversary of the first time man stood on the moon. Flash forward 42 years to July 8, 2011 which marked the start of the final Space Shuttle mission. Should we continue to explore space? Should nations devote more or fewer of their resources to exploring space? Would you want to go into space if the opportunity arose? Many of today's innovations are a direct result of our space program. At this point in time, I think our resources could be better spent reducing our current deficit.
On the other hand, a quick trip to the moon would be exciting, just ask Alice:
2. What are three things in your freezer? Meat, Veggies, Fruit. Yep. That about covers it. ahaha
3. If you could see any band/artist perform live tonite who would it be? It has to be someone living...no Beatles, Elvis, etc. Josh Turner. Oh my...have you heard his voice? FYI, the gal in the video is his wife.
4. Ice-cubed or crushed? Or are you one of those people who don't like ice? Ice cube. Even Chummly likes cubes.
5. The owner of a small restaurant outside of Pittsburgh recently announced he was banning children under six, saying they regularly disrupted other customer's meals. You can read the story in more detail here but isn't this a perfect topic to discuss in our Wednesday Hodgepodge? Have at it friends...what are your thoughts?
Recently, while dining with a friend, a 6-8 year old boy walked up to our table, grabbed some peanuts from our bucket and snickered as he walked away. His parents watched the whole incident. They did nothing to deter his behavior. In fact, they laughed at his shenanigans. When did it become acceptable behavior to allow your child to eat food from another person's table at a restaurant?
6. What was your first car? How did it come to be yours? A 1971 Ford Torino. It was the first car owned by me and the bank. Not the prettiest, but it ran.
7. If I had a nickle for every time I _________________ I'd be rich.......saw something I wanted to take a picture of and didn't have my camera with me
8. Insert your own random thought here. My creative juices met a beaver. They are backed up in his dam. Anyone have some dynamite?
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,