1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people? It would depend on the crowd. But I'm more likely to visit with everyone. You never know who you'll meet. There might be that one person who is in need of a kind word or engaging conversation.
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room? A stand up ashtray. Disgusting habit. Smoking. My dad quit the same year I did. So thankful for that. Anyway. The one in our living room next to my dad's chair was similar to this one.
3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore? I sleep right at the edge of the bed. It's a remnant from my previous life when I was kidnapped by aliens. lol. I am getting better. But it's something I don't think will ever go away.
4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday? I'm more of a ham or fried chicken kind of gal for Easter dinner. Cooked by someone else.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you? I absolutely know it's whereabouts. I haven't had to produce it in a little over ten years when I applied for a passport.
6. As a child, how did people describe you? Wow. Can you believe it? They would say, "That girl sure is childish." ahaha.
7. What do you complain about the most? Probably the weather. Cold. Snow. Ice. Rain. Especially when they are combined. Ugh!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm not from the 'shore, nor am I a California Girl. I was raised in Iowa near Sioux City and this song comes to mind:
Is there a song you relate to yourself or where you grew up? Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,