The thermometer has tanked here. Not even kidding. The high for the last three days has barely reached 20. At least it's not so windy. The weather definitely mirrors this week's song theme for our HodgePodge. Thanks to Joyce From This Side of the Pond.
1. What does it mean to have the 'holiday spirit'? To me it means to be caring, compassionate, and giving to others. As Christ gave to you so you also should give.
2. What sits atop your tree (s)? Why? A Star. Because I like the star.
3. When was the last time you gave yourself a pat on the back? The cookie exchange party was a success. I stroked myself for that one.
4. Which of your senses is most sensitive this time of year? My sense of humor. People out shopping in all the craziness just crack me up.
5. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? Coffee cups. What? Yes. You heard me right. We have too many coffee cups. We only regularly use three or four of them. Yet, whenever we go somewhere and the hubs find a "cool" Harley mug he just has to buy one or four.
6. What do you do for meals on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Big meal? Breakfast tradition? Open the cookie tins and have at it? We have a big dinner Christmas Day. Usually steak and shrimp. This year we're having steak and lobster tails. Plus the sides. Who wants a tater added to the pot?
7. What is the best thing about winter? That it will soon give way to spring.
8. Insert your own random thought here.When I logged into my computer and radio station just now, today's theme song was playing. Not even kidding. So of course, I have to share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Be sure to hop over to Joyce's for other HodgePodge players or link up with your own answers.
Peace and Joy,