1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great! Can't. But I will have plenty to share after Saturday when I graduate with a BS in Workforce Education. That's only THREE DAYS away! Woooohoooo!!! Can you tell? I'm just a wee bit excited!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times? One? Only one??? A flashlight. Jumper cables. Pliers. Duct tape. Screwdriver. I can fix just about anything with these! ahaha.
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar? I'm having an open house for my graduation celebration. You're welcome to stop by. :)
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood. A godly role model would have been a plus.
5. What was the last thing you broke? The cup holder in the "carpool car."
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily? Three to Five
7. Do you like to shop by catalog? I sometimes look through a catalog that was sent to me, then I buy on-line.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job? It's "his job."
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?This is a tough one. We're in our new home less than a year and we're still decorating.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line? On-line.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Absolutely!
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Doing the right thing.....right.
If you'd like to join in with your own random answers, hop on over to Lid's at 2nd Cup of Coffee. Thanks for stopping by.
Peace and Joy,