Wow, the Random Dozeners hit a huge milestone last week of 92 participants. Way to go Lid! We need a cool, short nickname instead of "Random Dozeners." Anyone think of one? Anyway, this is super fun so link up with Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee and join us.
Here are your questions for this week:
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party? Again with the either or question. I'm just not that kind of girl. ahaha. Sometimes I like having peeps over. Sometimes I just want to go and enjoy.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to. My graduation party. Pics soon.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? Food. Really! Food in heaven won't affect the way I look. I'll be able to eat whatever I want.....and as much as I want!
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? The bright warm feel of it on my face. Plus, it helps me see better. I don't see as well at night.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? It depends on the recipient. I'm attending a bridal shower this coming weekend and want to give a personal gift from me and the hubs.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? Definitely the house cleaning.....to give my hubby a break. That's right! He does most of the cleaning.
7. What song describes your mood today? I'll have to get back with you on this one.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) Our toasting flutes.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? Chocolate.
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" Monday. Flying from Charlotte to St. Louis. Let's just say that it's an entire post in itself.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop." Certain potato chips.
12. "-----" is the best motivation. Tracking my workouts. I find it really motivates me to see how much I'm actually doing each week.
Peace and Joy,