Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday

Thought Provoking Thursday button-150x150

1. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness of strength? I guess that depends on why a person is crying. If it's crying/whining for attention then that is utter weakness. If the crying is expressing deep emotion then that is shear strength!


2. What sustains you on a daily basis? Air! Breathing! ahaha. Honestly, it is God through Christ who sustains my every breath. 

3. What do you do to relieve stress? There are a couple things that help me relieve stress. Exercise. I realize to some people that is a dirty word but not to me. Exercise really does help me physically and emotionally. The other thing I do to relieve stress is hop on my Harley and split the wind for a few (or 100) miles.

If you'd like to join Thought Provoking Thursday, just post your own answers, hop over to Sheena's @ Sing!, and link up! Easy, peasy!

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Matthew 24:35 (NKJV) Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

 

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Thanks for linking up.

I do think that whining for attention is weak (and annoying).
And a Harley girl? Awesome!

Penny said...

Agreed on the exercise part! Yesterday was ridiculously stressful, so I ran like a mad woman, lol!

Love No. 2. =) And No. 1, lol!

Yolanda said...

When I was working full time, I loved to come home late afternoon and hop on my Harley before time to prepare dinner. It was a great stress reliever for me and I was able to get lots of fresh air into my lungs. I'd always sleep so much better those nights!