Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Funny - Ice Cream Truck

Spotted in the Midwest at 1:00 PM yesterday afternoon

"OKLAHOMA CITY -- A website has ranked Oklahoma City as one of the five hottest cities in the nation this summer.

Thedailybeast.com compiled a list using data from the National Weather Service. Oklahoma City ranked number two, while Tulsa came in at number four.

The ranking is not surprising considering Oklahoma City has reached 100 degrees or above 33 days this summer. The record was set back in 1980 with 50 days of 100-degree or above temperatures.
The top five hottest cities in the country this summer are:
  1. Lubbock, Texas
  2. Oklahoma City
  3. Raleigh, NC
  4. Tulsa
  5. Austin, Texas"
Are you in one of these cities? How are you staying cool this summer?

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Have a fabulous weekend.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 31:1 (NKJV) 1 In You, O LORD, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

Hmmm, we are headed to Lubbock September 10th for a Beth Moore one day teaching that will be a simulcast every where else.

I sure hope it cools down some by then!

Lovingly-
Yolanda

Mari said...

I'm not one of those cities, but it sure has been hot here! Love that picture. :)

Sweet Tea said...

Gurl, if that truck mishap (?) happened on my street I'd be out there cleaning up the mess with a STRAW!!

KrippledWarrior said...

wow. that's hot.