Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Musings - 15 Exercises We'd Be Better Off Without in 2010

Leavin it behind with 2009


~ Jumping on the bandwagon
~ Wading through paperwork
~ Running around in circles
~ Pushing your luck
~ Spinning your wheels
~ Adding fuel to the fire
~ Beating your head against the wall
~ Climbing the walls
~ Beating your own drum
~ Dragging your heels
~ Jumping to conclusions
~ Grasping at straws
~ Fishing for compliments
~ Throwing your weight around
~ Passing the buck

Is there an exercise that is toxic to you that you need to give up? There are a couple of these I would be better off without. Join me today, This Day, by casting out the old ways and letting Jesus renew you in 2010.


Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 25:21 (New International Version) 21 May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you.


4 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

Clever lady. May I include "Riding the horns of a dilemma?"

gigi said...

Good ones :)

Homemaker's Heart said...

I love it! I'd like to add "pondering the past" and "fretting about the future". We only can live One Day at a Time. The Lord says "I am", so we must stay in today...This Day! :-)

Love ya!

christy rose said...

I loved these. They are great!!! I definitely want to cast out the old and let Jesus renew me in the new 2010. :)