Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Funny and Project 365

I'm caught back up with my picture project on my photo blog, Shutter Clicks. This is a project to take a picture a day during 2009. We are up to week 41. WOW! That means there are only 10 weeks until Christmas and 11 weeks until the end of 2009. If you'd like to see some of the other participant's photos, hop on over to Sara's blog. She's our wonderful host and there are some great pictures out there.

Friday night, the husband, the grand-boy, and I were running errands. We made our daily trip to the home improvement store followed by a stop at the more than bathroom place. We were on a quest for new towel racks and other bathroom accessories. A young couple entered the more than bathroom place store just ahead us. They were in their mid-twenties with a toddler at their side and an infant in a carrier. After struggling to get the infant carrier securely in the shopping cart, they head off on their own quest. As the wife is looking around searching for the item of their quest, she asks the husband, "Where do you think it is?" He replies, "How should I know, you're the woman."

I had to turn around and walk the other way, his reply struck me so funny. Hope you enjoyed it to. What brought a smile or chuckle to you today, This Day?

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 126:2 (NIV) Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

6 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Susan,

It makes me wonder just what were they looking for in a home improvement store that a woman would have the knowledge for the object in question?

Hmmm, sounds fishy to me?

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

RCUBEs said...

"Woman of all trades"...Just want to thank you for taking the time to visit me from sister Kat's blog and leaving me an encouraging comment. God bless you. May you have a wonderful week ahead!

Catherine Anne said...

Love your blog and what a fun photo
project~

Laurie said...

Home improvement stores used to scare me:) Thinking of you and hoping you are getting settled in your new home! Love, Laurie

Joyce said...

Maybe they were looking for the restroom? Don't we always know where the bathrooms are? : )

Kim said...

Love shopping for household items. I'd much rather "dress up" my house than myself :-)