Sunday, March 29, 2009

30 x 5 x 2 Day 3 AND Project 365

My photos for last weeks Project 365 are posted @ Shutter Clicks. Please stop by and let me know what you think of them. If you haven't stopped by our host Sara's blog lately to see her photos or those of the other participants in this project, please do so. Sara lost a precious aunt today. I'm sure she would appreciate a word of encouragement.

Day three of our moving 30 minutes a day for five days for two weeks was yesterday. Again, I worked out 30 minutes with Gilad. If you haven't worked out with him, let me just tell you, he wears you out! Plus a logged over 7700 steps on my counter. That's pretty impressive, considering I was in class from 8 - 3 yesterday.

Yesterday's class included taking a mid-term, giving a presentation plus listening to classmates present, and listening to lecture. After class is when I worked out, ate, then packed. By 9 o'clock, I was exhausted. Actually, I was probably exhausted way before then. That's just when I gave in to it.

When do you give in to the Spirit's tugging? Have you heard Him calling you today, This Day? Sometimes we are so busy trying to accomplish so many tasks that we either neglect or squelch His small, still voice. Don't be too busy to hearken to His call. He has a sweet message of love to share with you.

Peace and Joy,
SusanD

2 Corinthians 5:21 (NIV) 21God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, Sounds like your plate is full. We had a chance to ride around and enjoy the spring blossoms today. The recent rain has made the azaleas and dogwoods so pretty. Nice to just enjoy God's beautiful masterpiece today.

Homemaker's Heart said...

Hi~I found myself taking a much needed break this afternoon. I wanted to take 30 minutes but took 15, and was constantly looking for something to read or do while drinking my tea. Ha! Then it hit me, how can God speak to me if I won't sit still and be. How tough to just sit.

God's peace,
Dee