Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shutter Clicks has Arrived


There is a new photo icon on my page that will lead you to my new blogspot. Yep, I figured I didn't have enough going on what with working full-time, going to school part-time, being a wife, chairing a committee for the local Relay for Life, riding my scooter, and writing my regular blog; so I'm going to take a photo a day in 2009. What? Crazy you say? Probably. But it should be fun.

The photos will be uploaded on Sundays, which I think is manageable. Don't you?

My challenge for this project is to see God, His blessings, and His creation thru the lens as I progress with my photography skills and learn the features of my new camera. Just click on the Project 365 icon and it will take you to Shutter Clicks. If you have suggestions, tips, comments, or a challenge, just drop me a note. I'll take it all under advisement.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

9 comments:

gigi said...

Susan, what kind of camera do you have?

I have a new Nikon D80 that I'm still learning how to use. Fun but challenging.

pam said...

What fun! I look forward to seeing all your photographs. I think that taking a picture a day wouldn't be too bad, it's just finding the time to upload them.

Laurie Justus Pace said...

SUSAN, what a fabulous idea!! I cannot wait to see what happens now. God Bless. Laurie

Anonymous said...

What a unique idea - I look forward.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Can't wait to see your photos! We should stop and snap a photo more often.

Andrea said...

Great idea Susan! I just got a new camera as well and want to spend lots of time taking pictures this year and learning about photography...hopefully we can share our learnings with each other! :)

Andrea said...

A Pentax K200D....I just love it! Took a class in how to use all the different features...helped A LOT! lol! :)

Homemaker's Heart said...

What a great idea! I am looking forward to seeing your picture's. You've always been gifted at it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.