Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally!

It's been almost a week since my last post. I want to thank everyone for their prayers. My brother is doing better and was released from the hospital Friday. Praise God! He'll be staying with my dad for the next few weeks as he recovers. He is anxious for his life to get back to normal, but there will be a new normal for him.

That's how it was for me when I got saved. I had a new normal, a new standard by which to live. In fact, I'm still learning every day. I'm so thankful the Lord is patient.

I will get back to blogging next week as time permits. But today, This Day, is for my husband.

Be sure to check out my photo blog of the 365 project. I've updated pictures from last weeks' activities.

Peace and Joy,
Susan


Deuteronomy 12:7 (NIV) There, in the presence of the LORD your God, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the LORD your God has blessed you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very thankful that your brother is improved. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Hope you rest well.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I'm glad you brother is recovering. Blessings to you!

gigi said...

Oh thank God for the recovery and His great blessings. Have a blessed week!

pam said...

I'm so glad that your brother is doing better.