Monday, February 20, 2012

The Birthday Girl

This past Thursday, February 16, was my daughter's birthday. I generally take her to dinner for her special day. She likes a good steak dinner. This year, I chose to do something a little different. I kidnapped her. Took her against her will. Ok. That's an exaggeration. She went willingly. lol.

Anyway, a day in the city awaited her. A little shopping. Some dining. And a new look. She has been wanting to cut her hair. She has a lot of it. Very long hair. Beautiful hair. Lots and lots of curls. Here, take a look for yourself. (Pssst, I'm sorry the color is off. The lighting in the store was terrible and no matter what I did, this is the best I could get it.) But seriously....look at all that hair!



Anyway, after lunch and a hair cut, it was time to head to Sephora for a little make up. Just enough on the eyes and lips to brighten her face a little. Here's the finished look. I just love it. What say you?

 
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. I miss you all and will post again soon. Have a fabulous week.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Romans 8:38-39 (NKJV) 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

8 comments:

Mari said...

She's beautiful and has gorgeous hair! I love the cut!

Tami said...

She goes from looking like a girl, to looking like a lovely young woman. WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a lovely young lady. I love her new cut and the touch of makeup. Oh, to be young again!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Pretty young lady and beautiful hair. Know she had a happy day!

April said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! A little makeover is always such FUN!

KrippledWarrior said...

I'm a big fan of big hair. But the after shot looked great as well

Joyce said...

Beautiful! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Lori said...

Your daughter is beautiful. The new haircut makes her look sophisticated. :) How nice of Mom to treat her to a makeover day!