Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are You Ready for Some HodgePodge?



1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl lineup will feature The New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'? A person who loves and defends their country. AKA: My husband.

2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'? Getting this photography business going and learning Photoshop. Learning at least enough of Photoshop to make editing a little faster.

3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18? How painfully thin I was. Some of that metabolism would be really nice right about now.

4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up? Mayonnaise. I love Hellman's.

5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as the coldest you've ever experienced? I remember walking home from high school in Northern Iowa in the dead of winter. It was so cold the snow crunched beneath my feet when I walked. It was a squeaky kind of crunch. Cold. Very, very cold.

6. You're hosting a brunch...what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve? An egg and sausage casserole.

7. How do you combat negative thinking? Praise God.

8. Insert your own random thought here. One class down. Two to go. Name finalized. Buying domain. Logo, branding, and colors next. Thought I had my colors picked out, but nope. It was just practice. Oi! 
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 23:4 (NKJV)4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

8 comments:

Katie2SS said...

Finally someone who loves mayo too! I use Hellmans but am a huge fan of Dukes but can't find it where I live now.

April said...

If you have any advice for learning Photoshop, please pass it on. I've been struggling with it for awhile now...it's so overwhelming!

H-Mama said...

Congratulations on starting your business!! You're going to do a wonderful job. And I bet you are fun to work with. Makes a huge difference when shooting. Personality goes a long way. That's why I'd usually bring my hubs to get good smiles. ha! :)

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Hi Susan!

Thinking of you and praying for you as you get your business and new website started. Wishing you much success and enjoyment!

Katherine

Thena said...

Congratulations on your business I'm sure you will do great. Megan my oldest uses photoshop but I don't even attempt it.

Brenda said...

Good luck getting your photography business off the ground! My niece just started her own photo business here in CO. She's finally realizing her dream.

Tammy Enjoy Life said...

So with you on metabolism!
Walking home from school--kids now a days never do anymore! I remember walking to the bus stop and freezing!
Good luck with your business.

Joyce said...

Oh I miss my metabolism too. I definitely didn't appreciate it back then! Sounds like you're almost ready to go-good luck!