Saturday, May 14, 2011

My New Occupation

I honestly feel like I have a second job. Chumley is growing and changing. He has grown from this on April 1st when we brought him home...

and this April 18th.....

to this May 3rd.

All this in ONE MONTH!!!! He weighed in at 11 pounds on his first visit to the vet. In that month he has almost doubled in weight and size. Oh my. He is training on loose leash walking, sit, down, stay (probably the hardest), and general good doggie manners. Some days are better than others, but progress is being made.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. What have you been up to?

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 139:13-14 (NKJV)  13For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. 14I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.

7 comments:

H-Mama said...

oh my! he is completely precious!! now if you could only figure out how to make my doggie less nervous about everything... ;)

gigi said...

Can't believe he has grown that much! Good looking friend!

BTW, sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was a fantastic day for you.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie and oh, how he has grown! Hope you have a great Sunday Susan.

Mary said...

He is as cute as ever! What a dollbaby!

Kelly said...

What a cutie pie:)

Sweet Tea said...

Isn't it fun being a new Mom?! He's adorable and yes he IS most definitely growing. I LOVE poochies!

Skoots1moM said...

oh, i would so love to have him, too!
so cute...and he's gonna be big...great FACE!