Monday, April 19, 2010

An Anniversary Dedication

 My sweet hubby and I have been married for seven years today. I love him for a million reasons. I love the softness in his eyes when he looks at me. I love the way he listens. I love how he sees the good in everyone. I love his problem solving skills and how he helps me to solve problems. I love his presence in the house. I love reaching for his hand to find that he's already reaching for mine. I love that he is steadfast, strong, and honorable. I love how strong he is in his faith. I love the way he loves our children and the grand-boy. I love that after seven years, if I got a chance for a do-over, I'd do it all again....with him. I love him. I love us. Happy Anniversary my Love.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Proverbs 31:23 (NIV) Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.

9 comments:

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I pray the years ahead are even better for you! Blessings!:)

gigi said...

Wonderful!! Have an awesome day of celebration! Happiness to the both of you!

achildoftheking said...

Happy 7th Anniversary to you both!

Mari said...

Happy anniversary. Love is a powerful thing to have! Congrats.

Angel said...

It is so awesome to have a man of God love us like that!! Congrats!!
Love, Angel
allthemus.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Happy, happy anniversary!

Mari said...

Happy Anniversary Susan! Nice tribute to your husband!

Joyce said...

Happy Anniversary!

Set Apart Living Mama said...

Congrats to you and your hubby!! What a blessing!!!
You have been awarded the Sunshine Award for your blog. If you like you can pick it up on my blog. Me and Mine in a Small Town