Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Hubby's Birthday


That's right. Mr. Wonderful Himself is having a birthday today! We celebrated last night and had dinner at one of his favorite places. His food of choice? A huge T-bone steak and for dessert creme brulee.




He is such a blessing in my life. I've tried to think of one word that best describes him but when I typed his name in the Thesaurus these are the words that come up: compassionate, kind, honest, integrity, honorable, sincere, humorous, weird, and a fruit cake. ahahaha  His greatest attribute is that he has a heart towards God and a desire to serve Him.  

Happy Birthday my dear husband. I love you with all my heart.


Peace and Joy,
Susan


Luke 1:68-70 (NKJV) 68 “ Blessed is the Lord God of Israel,       For He has visited and redeemed His people, 69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of His servant David,   70 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets, Who have been since the world began,

5 comments:

pam said...

Happy Birthday! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Melli said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful! I somehow think you are both equally blessed to have each other! God works like that! :) Have a GRAND day!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! He sounds like a great guy!

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday to your hubs...you wrote a sweet post.

Homemaker's Heart said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby! Hope all is well.