Monday, August 17, 2009

Project 365


Please stop by my photo blog, Shutter Clicks, to see this past week's pictures. You can click here, or on the Project 365 icon on my side bar. Included in them is the Red Rubber Ball sunrise photo that was the inspiration for my last post.

I'd like to thank Sara for hosting this project. Please stop over to her spot and see some of the other great photos from the rest of the participants. Have a great week.

Peace and Joy,
Susan


2 Corinthians 7:1 (NIV) Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

2 comments:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Your scripture today (2 Cor. 7:1) is a direct answer to a question I had this morning during my bible time! How cool is that??!!

Thanks for blogging this, God Bless!

Sonya Lee

Come by my blog today to see why you have lovely feet!

Heart2Heart said...

I love your scripture reference today as well. It reminds us that we all need to be on constant watch for those things that can lead us astray especially the subtle ones.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat