1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? Not usually.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)That no matter what you think you know......God always has something else to teach you about it.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? It totally depends on my mood and time available. I usually take the tree down first but leave the decorations up till after the new year.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: Take pictures of the house all decorated.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? I'm so over it and ready for spring.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? Oh yes. Some clothing bargains and Christmas decoration deals.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Spending the evening with my wonderful husband.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? Graduation in May!
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Definitely a farcical!
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. Entirely too much. Something I clearly need to work on in 2010. Better time management.
11. Who runs your household? Runs it where exactly?
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010. That all three children would be in rather than out at the same time. See #9 above.
God's blessings to you and your family as we greet 2010.
Peace and Joy,